Eduardo is an architect by the European University of Madrid (Linkedin). Passionate about Digital Fabrication, communication and design, he is part of the EXarchitects team since 2014.
- Specialized in digital manufacturing and communication projects.
- Specialized in BIM projects.
- He has participated in different research projects such as the ‘‘Large Scale 3D Printing with Robots” Project of Naotech Solution with the European University or the ”La Tejera” Project on BIM methodology in construction with the UTE Rueda Pizarro – Antonio y Consuelo arquitectos and the European University.
- He has been a member of the Open House Madrid team between 2015 and 2019 performing different functions related to the communication of architecture and the city.
- Responsible for teaching and BIM implementation at EXarchitects.
- He has taught Ergonomics and Design Methodology teaching students how to fabricate their projects with FABLAB tools at Nebrija University.
- Professor of 3D Printing in the expert course ”Programming, robotics and 3D printing for teachers” of the Universidad Europea Online.
- Currently, in addition to being a member of EXarchitects, he teaches together with Roque Peña at the Francisco de Vitoria University in Madrid, where they teach students to handle industrial robots and perform creative robotics applications, in the subjects of Integrated Project I and II.
- Director of the online Master’s degree in ”Interactive Technologies and Digital Manufacturing” at Tech Universidad Tecnológica.